AOP Problem Templete New User Portal

Hi community,

I have version 8.1 of Suitecrm, I am using the AOP with Joomla. Everything works perfectly, except the creation template of new user of the portal.

The mail arrives but it arrives without any data, text or variables. I tried to edit the template, also assign another template but the email still arrives blank.

Please someone who can help me with this.

Thank you very much.

Hi I am intrested to use AOP and wonder later if you can share your experience how this works.

Thanks! Hope you get this working well… Cheers!

Hello,

I’ve used the case portal with Joomla and it works fine except for the problem that when creating a new user of the portal, the email reaches the user without the login data. So you have to manually set the password from Jommla and send it to the user.

We hope that this inconvenience will soon result.

Thank you.

@jrivas have you opened a bug on this? I was just informed that we are faced with the same issue. Prior versions to 7.8.1 had no issues delivering authentication data to the customer via email template.

Hello nbouwsma,

I did not post it as a bug, I just did it on this forum.

In before versions to 7.8.1 if it works. But in 7.81 and 7.82 the sending of the information of the access data to the portal user does not work.

Thank you.

Thanks. I will open one up.

Update of the actual email that the customer portal user receives with no data.

Opened #3261 on GitHub

Hi Nbouwsma,

Thank you.

This was confirmed fixed. See the fix for #3261 on GitHub. It will be baked into the next release.